Computer Slider – Why Leave Your Computer Your Computer and How Does It Fix it?
Computer skip problems are encountered while playing games, writing information on the web form, and watching videos. The problem can be solved by:
1. Scanning and Erasing
2. Remove Registry Junk
3. There is not enough RAM
4. Reduce unnecessary load on your system
5. Clear the system and discard the browser
6. Customization of Windows for Best Performance
Trojan Scanning and Removal
Trojans are a computer threat that seems to desirable function but steals information or harms in the system. A computer skip can occur if a trojan is infected.
To disinfect your system, you must install the appropriate antivirus software. Update and start complete system audit.
Removing Registry Entries
Clean the registry using the Registry Cleaner and PC Optimizer software. This will solve the problem within a few minutes.
Computer overcrowding may be due to insufficient RAM. This depends on the installed software. Often, software that uses large resources may require more memory.
We recommend that you understand the total amount of RAM and purchase it accordingly.
Reduce Unnecessary Load on Your System
Too many tasks running at the same time cause a load in the operating system. Computer jumps are caused by the higher operating system load
You must disable the unnecessary services and programs in the background. To do this, use Microsoft System Configuration.
first Click Start | button Run.
2. Enter MsConfig, and then press ENTER.
3. Disable unnecessary launches and services.
4. Click Apply | button in ORDER.
5. Restart the computer.
Otherwise, disable the unnecessary triggers as follows:
1. Click Start | button Run.
2. Type Services, and then press ENTER
3. Right-click a service and select Stop.
Removing System and Browser
When using this computer, you copy temporary files and log files to temporary locations. Such files can not be used after the proper task is completed. In addition, temporary Internet files, browser cache, occupy too much storage space and thus cause a computer to skip.
You must remove the system and browser trash software with PC Optimizer software. Download PC Optimizer software, install and run it. Then click System Cleaner | Clean.
Customizing Windows for Best Performance
Customizing Windows for best appearance can cause a computer problem. Set up Windows for the best performance, instead of the best look. The steps are as follows:
1. Click the Start button.
2. Right-click My Computer and select Properties
3. Click Advanced System Preferences.
4. Click the Advanced tab.
5. Click Settings under Performance Frame.
6. Select Setup for best performance, and then click Apply OK button THEY.