How can peace be the consciousness of all disasters
Obviously, there are many natural disasters that can happen to anyone at any time. It is always the best idea to prepare for these unforeseen disasters. Here is a list of large items that can be included in the kit. See the bullet list listed at the end of this article for the simplest set requirements.
A battery-powered radio emergency system can be the only reliable source of information for an emergency. Regularly check the batteries or even improve the battery.
Flashlight – Check the batteries regularly or right, but get a radio that does not require a battery.
Personal records – birth certificate, insurance certificates, origin information, passports.
Plastic bags and ties – Garbage containers and replacement raincoats.
Disinfectant bleach, Lysol, sewage, sewage treatment. Make sure storage containers are unbreakable.
Paper cups, plates, bowls, and disposable devices – these are very useful for retaining water and minimizing contamination problems.
Soap – a liquid soap that does not require water.
Women's Hygiene Requirements
Baby Needs – Disposable Diapers, Formula, Medical Prescriptions.
Three Day Meditation (72 Hours) for All Members of the Family
Personal First Aid Kit – In the event of an emergency or catastrophe, public health professionals are exceeded. Your personal First Aid Kit should be designed to handle minor injuries so that it does not become a serious problem.
Water storage – general reservoir 1.5 gallons / person / day.
Sleeping bags and bedspreads – The wool blankets resist the fire, even when they are wet and less bulky than the sleeping bags. All family members should have adequate and adequate sleeping cover.
Extractor – The manual dosage should be packed in all cans.
Utility knife – a sharp one with a blade in the house is the safest type.
Half-moon or adjustable wrench – useful for disconnecting gas and water pipes.
Various Garments and Linen For All Family Members
Various – Small Ax, Heavy Gloves and Containers are stored in a waterproof, unbreakable bowl.
Bullet list for the simplest 72-hour kit.
* Three days of water supply (one gallon per person per day) and no perishable meals. (Remember to replace food and water every 6 months).
* Spectacles, hearing aids, extra keys.
* First Aid Kit, Optional Drugs, Copy of Requirements, Other Special Medical Items.
* Special supplies for babies or older adults.
* Important documents and records, photo data, residence certificate.
* Cash (power outflows mean that banks and ATMs are unavailable).
* Battery-powered radio and flashlight with extra batteries.
* Family and friends phone number.
* Travel, travel plan, hotel bookings, a list of places between the city and the destination where you can stop when highways get clogged.
* Refrigerators, paper plates, plastic containers for food and ice storage.
* Manual opening, reminder cables, tools.
* Blankets, pillows, sleeping bags and extra clothes.
* Toilet paper, detergents, personal hygiene products.
* Pets (food, water and medicines).