How Zero Is The Rifle Scope
You got a new weapon, got it and figured out … for some reason, your bullet does not arrive at the intersection?
Sadly, more effort is needed than the scope of the weapon and forever after shooting as a SAS sniper! You have to "reset".
Think about it. It's like a bicycle . For example, if you tighten the screws incorrectly, too many on one side, spin and rub on the brake pads. The same is true with the scope of a rifle. If it is not set properly, it will be offline and even with a short air gun, airsoft, and paintball chains it will accurately drop the accuracy. Longer than a mile away (though figuratively!) What is the "Zero Scope"? 19459006
Overcoming visions or scopes means shooting at the site of the cross. Ground zero, if you like. The point of impact. There are many controversies between the shooters, the best way to reset the scope or view. What is described below is what I've sent to eBay customers over the past year and I have a lot of good comments about it, so I know it's okay.
How do I get zero on the scope of the gun?
First, you need to set a solid foundation if you fit the compartments correctly
- Place the luminaires on the rifle first by removing the top brackets.
- Tighten them in place at 1/2 turn to the maximum possible extent and firmly, so the downward pressure is as close as possible. Do not tighten in this section as you can slide them slightly down and down.
- Now circle around and put it on top of the open gun.
- Make sure that the cornering and altitude towers are on one hand and one right (these are "towers" on the sight, later use the micro settings and wind force settings) 
- Then put the upper brackets and tighten – Repeat the partial turns to squeeze.
- Do not tighten this phase at all, you may need to adjust it slightly.
None with effect
- Be in the normal shooting range and see if you can see the boundaries well …
- The distance between the eye and the back lens is called Eye Relief.
- Unlike cartoons, it does not use the scope of the eyepiece against the eyepiece.
- It is easy to finish with all the retaining screws to make sure your body is solid –
- at this stage be careful to keep the final turns partially and individually to ensure that the pressure is equal
It is time to shorten the rotation :
- Load your shotgun
- Pass the position of the usual prone / lying shot.
- The test is the best way to try to shoot a job or a kneeling position and make it even harder to "test true".
- Set a target within 20 yards – or whatever the "normal" range is.
- Using Crossborder in Target Center – Making 2-3 Shots – Where are the people I want them to compare? Right, left, up, down – dead (lucky for you)
- 2-3 shots are best, as it averages the shooter's inaccuracy and gives you a "bigger" feeling about how far or near the real zero.
It's time to use the speeding and altitude towers to see you dead. These are 2 turrets at the top and right sides of the current card. See my site images .
- The models are variable, you probably have to wrap a cap and have either a coin bolt or a finger swivel dial.
- The upper tower can be up and down. Right to left and right.
- If you have a district instruction, you need to have a table with numbers to tell you how to set up each click at the "x" distance crossword movement, e.g. 1/8 inches to 100 meters.
With one click turn and every time take a new shot to measure the shot now – the counters basically set the cross hair position up and left to right.
Basically a test and error is being tested, where you need to be, and you can trust that your shots will go where you will say it! It may take some time and a lot of recordings. Be patient!