Water blessings – Exercising world peace
More and more people all over the world have become convinced that they are all powerful. All of us have the ability to create the life span we choose. It's not about controlling others but the choice and experience of peace, love, joy, and prosperity in our own personal lives. Like all experiences, as more and more people are acquainted and practiced in their lives, joyful awareness moves to others. In such an atmosphere, the concept of world peace is an idea whose time has come.
The world peace exercise presented in this article was created by the author on November 7, 2005 with a sudden inspiration. As it became public, it started sponsors from around the world. It's all right for us. The world peace to live in peace requires enough to resonate with world peace. This is a wonderful start! I am very pleased to present you the World Peace Exercise.
- Put a glass of glass or a jug of water, preferably with rain or bottled water
- Write on a large piece of paper on World Peace – you can look at the sacred geometry (using the star of David – two top triangles upside down)
- Place the underlay on the altar – then on top
- Every day – meditate for a few minutes, then put your hand around the water can and get affectionate on the globe
- After doing this, pour a glass of water and drink it
- Please note that you put your own expressions into the water, personal peace is the beginning of world peace.
a long time ago. Water, like glass and quartz, is wonderful for the vibration. Dr. Masaru Emoto has recently worked extensively on studying and even photographed the effects of different intentions on water. He showed that all that has to be said is that "water takes a picture or words from day to day and water changes literally." Dr. Emoto travels on his lectures on the world about his findings.
It's worth trying this practice for two weeks to look at your own impact on your life.