It's really hard to get any peace in work, but we can do a little bit of work to create a more harmonious work area. When things are hectic, it's time to implement some strategies that will help you relax and make the day more relaxed.
first Good night sleep. It's better than refreshing. Replace your mattress or pillow if you do not get the scratch or try an Original Iyashi Wand on your nightstand when you sleep.
2. Get into practice. If it's less than an hour, it's worth walking to work. Otherwise, a visit to the gym before work, and after a hot shower, you can do miracles beside stress. The beneficial effects of exercise may last for hours.
3. Have a nice relaxing bath before going to work. Relaxing to get started with a bonus. Creating a relaxing morning routine can be the beginning of a beautiful day.
4. Listen to the music of commotion music. Listening to where the accidents are and the bad news in the world will not help you relax. Place some nice light classic or soft rocks to listen to it. Western music is usually about heart pain and heart attack, and it will not lift the spirits and feel great.
5. Get to the office as fast as you can. If you have not set the day before last night, do it now. Put the cup of green tea while organizing the day.
6. Keep the desk clean from everything except what you are working on. Keep everything inserted and organized to find when it comes time to work on it.
7. There is a small potted plant or vase of flowers to look at the corner of the table. Small science comes back to life in life.
8. If you can work flexi lessons, do it. Being in the office before everyone gives you the time to do a lot before the day's chaos begins. Working on a two-week shift is another option.
9. Avoid seating if possible. They are usually a waste of time. All that is needed to say a meeting, email, SMS or IM.
10. Take care of the relaxing essential oil bottles in your desk drawer. Only the attenuating soothing essential oils can be a great stress reliever. The glass is only open for a few seconds so the smell can not hurt anyone.
11. Start one thing and finish it. Studies show that the human mind can perform and perform only two tasks before something starts to slide. To do the best job possible, do one thing at a time.
12. Do not sit at your table for hours. Get up and stretch for a while, or do some chair yoga exercises every hour or so. It will be more efficient and you will feel better in the longer term.
13. Find a nice, quiet place to have lunch. If you're at your desk, you're fine, but you need a break from your phone and work. If you are near a shopping center or a park, sitting next to a waterfront or flower bed, you can have a pleasant and relaxing time during your break.
14. Working at the moment. Do not worry what's going to happen later or you'll get the report timely. Focus on what is happening right now and what to do. You can not do anything about what has happened or what can happen. You can only work what is happening right now.
15. Create a list of good, bad and ugly. Make a list of everything you need to do, then rank from the most important to the least important. Do not do something at the bottom of the list because you do not like it. Now draw a line under number 3. First, do these three things, then the next three, and so on, as it is during the day.
16. Eat the frog. Mark Twain suggested that if the worst thing you have to do is eat a frog, then you know that nothing worse can happen that day. Choose the nasty tasks you despise and do them. You feel better and the rest of the day will be easier.
17. Perform the waves. Not everything goes perfectly. When they realize that things are happening, they take it and make a decision about how to fix the situation, it feels much more like a king or a queen drama. You will receive greater respect from the office as it is proactive in solving the problem as it is through hours.
18. Pause the office. Turn on the i-pod or CD player during breaks to listen to music or educational training. Keep the office in the office.
19. Priority for tomorrow. Enter the to-do list and consider it before going home. So you know exactly what to do tomorrow.
20. Clean the table when preparing a new day. If you leave the office clean with a palate, the first task of the new day is the mind, not the pile.
21. Leave the office in the office. Do not take the office with you. Allow office and office situations and paperwork. You can wait tomorrow.
By honoring who you are and what you can accomplish, you take away a bite at the same time, you can focus more on the task. Methodically, one step at a time things become more peaceful and stressful. Try these simple steps to make your workplace relaxed and enjoyable.